Alexey was born in 1961 in Kiev.
In 1980 he finished Kiev Art Industrial college with the specialty of designer and then he studied in Kiev Industrial Institute.
Alexey is now a memder of National Union of Artists of Ukraine. He makes water-color and oil paintings in original technique, using texture of wood.
The artist took part in a number of exhibitions, both regional and international, among them:
-Personal exhibition in “Arsenal” house of culture (1989), Kiev
- “Artist and Book”( 1989-1990), Kiev
- Personal exhibition in “Art” gallery, (1995, 2003), Kiev
- “New-97” (1997), Kiev Union of Artists gallery
- “Picturesque Ukraine” exhibitions (1998-2004)
- “Autumn-2003”, Artist’s House, Kiev
Alexey’s artworks are kept in museums of Nashwill (USA), Bochum (Germany) and in personal collections in more than 30 countries, some of his paintings decorate the Administration of President of Ukraine and the president-hotel “Kievsky”.